Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, June 24, 2007

PJ State - Duck Porridge

I have been eating in this place since I was kid, well most people refer to it as duck rice, but I usually refer to it as duck porridge because the porridge is my favourite since I was a kid ;)

The duck are braised or lou ngap in cantonese. Ducks are served with rice or porridge, you can also have side dishes like duck intestine, beancurds, salted veges, etc. Price is still ok and it remains one of my favourite spots to eat in the area.

This place only open for dinner and can be really packed on weekends, so come early to avoid disappointment. Its on Jalan Tengah, just next to UOB bank and Menara MPPJ in PJ Newtown. Pricing is still reasonable at this place, do check it out, yummy.

GPS: N3 05.970 E101 38.676

No comments: