Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Klang - Steam Lala

Boston Baru is the name, and its right in Klang town. Unfortunately I was only here for supper and didn't have enough room for a full meal (after my dried bkt :P). Anyhow I only blame my klang local friend for not highlight enough about this place to me in the first place.

Ok, back to this place, every table you can see have Steam Lala, that is almost like a must here. The whole street are their tables and you have to wait on average 30-40mins for it. We only ordered the steam lala and a vege just to give it a try.

After more than 30 mins wait, our steam lala finally came, covered with fried garlics and ginger slices. The stock are tasty retaining juices from the lala and the first taste, wow, fantastic. As you suck the lala in, so does the stock which give it a good delicious and balance taste, top with ginger and crunchy fried garlic, marvelous! I can understand now why its such a popular dish here. The vege though is oily and lack taste.

I was told that the dried fry keow teow here is good, maybe I will try that next time. This place only opens at 7pm till late night.

No comments: