Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, June 02, 2007

PJ Oldtown - Seong Kee Yong Tau Foo

This place is located at the food court center next to the old town market. This food court have been a place I used to frequent a lot when I was young where my old house is. Anyway, my favourite at this place are the yong tau foo and the chicken rice.

Seong Kee Yong Tau Foo is my favourite here. All the yong tau foo are not filled with paste until you order them. This place is usually busy on lunch time especially on weekdays, I observed that quite a lot of people would call and order their food before coming.
Filling are generous and soft but I still prefer those really old school filling which you can taste additional stuff like salted fish or dried shrimps :). Anyhow, it was good especially the fried sui kau (dumpling).

As this is a hakka food, you can also order braised pork, vinegar pork legs, etc.

1 comment:

daffodils said...

The Yong Tau Foo here is the best I have tried so far. Really yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!