Google Search

Google
 

Monday, December 31, 2007

Kota Kemuning - Restoran Ah Yeh Village Chef (Po Lao Heong)

This is a new place KC decided to try yesterday as I joined him and family for dinner. I decided to blog about this place because I find the food to be good and value for money, but expect long wait.

Its known as Restoran Ah Yeh Village Chef but owned by Restoran Po Lao Heong... not sure which is which but doesn't matter, the food here are good. I ordered a lai yau kum fung fish (buttered fried talapia) just like what I had at Tapah recently to compare. Their version here is better with more sauce, fish are crisped with a yummy sauce to go with it, especially because they have added small dried shrimps to it.

The lady whom took the order recommended their satay yau yi (cuttlefish) which are just like the normal cuttlefish kang kung we are used to. The different thing about the one they serve here are the sauce, which I was told is being prepared by boiling potato then blending it to make the sauce. The sauce is peanuty and a nice sour taste from lime I supposed. Is really appetizing and different from the norm, high recommended.

The rest are vegetables and a tofu which is normal. Total bill came to RM54.00, not bad at all! No wonder the wait is so long as it is fully occupied!

GPS - N3 00.381 E101 32.097

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

George-Sii .. I wanna to try it also .. when u plan to bring us ?? .. hehe

cupnoodles said...

hahaha... sure sure!