Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Putra Heights - The Ocean Seafood

The only time I been to Putra Heights was to check out some new houses there with a few friends many years ago, which unfortunately the only memories from that how I wanted to take my digital camera from the car for my friend but walked into an uncovered manhole! Thank god I survived with only minor cuts :P

Anyhow, a friend of mine have been bragging about this good Chinese makan place in Putra Heights and one fine evening I was invited to join for dinner. Its located in the housing area there where you will find a 1 row of shoplot and its the corner shop you can't miss.

The Ocean Seafood really overwhelm you with the amount of choices of dishes they have, from the usual home cook dishes up to luxurious restaurant standard dishes like shark fin, abalone, etc. Business is good on a Sunday night even though its raining then.

We went with normal dishes like marinated pork ribs, yam prawns, claypot tofu, abalone mix vegetables (small slices), etc. Its surprisingly good and I wouldn't mind traveling all the way there to eat. Prices are ok too, not too bad for KL standard.





GPS: N3 00.859 E101 34.663

No comments: