Google Search

Google
 

Monday, August 06, 2007

Bdr Bkt Tinggi, Klang - Port Klang Hainan Curry Rice

My buddies, the rooster and the cicak whom are from port klang and klang have been telling me about this place a lot, so I decided to pop by last weekend to check it out. What was promoted to me about this place are mainly their curry chicken rice but I was glad when I found out they also serve hainan char siew (roast pork) which I had a chance to try many years ago.










So we got greedy and we start to order a whole lot of stuff, curry chicken, assam fish, pork popiah (lobak), hainan char siew, pineapple intestines, pork blood and intestines soup, etc. The key here is to eat the rice with their special curry gravy, its looks like a thick curry sauce with some dark sauce in it and not spicy at all, just very strong curry taste. The idea is to flood the rice with the curry and go with the dishes.

The chicken in the curry are cooked soft but my favourite here seems to be the hainan char siew which are lean pork roast cripsy with a layer of sweet caramel. The others are quite good too.




























Pricing are so so, RM3 for a piece of curry chicken, RM3 for a piece of hainan char siew, etc. But they will cut all these up for you to be shared. Definately yummy and something to go back to BBT for :)

GPS: N3 00.620 E101 26.085. These guys also have their own blog here, don't play play!

No comments: