Google Search

Google
 

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Kota Kemuning - Sunday Ride to MCF

Its was a beautiful Sunday morning and the weather is cooling, so I decided to take my MTB out for a ride since I need to test it after tuning it yesterday at the shop. The bike felt much better but it start to drizzle as I leave home but luck is on my side, as I go further, the weather got better. I took a big round cutting to the back of KK and into the park area opposite the shops. I passed by this park so many times, but I guess when you are driving, you basically just speed by and don't bother about the scenic view. So, I stopped to enjoy the view, dream that the big bungalow by the lake for sale will be mine soon and snaps some shoots :P





















I was rounding the shops in KK for breakfast and decided to stopped at Restoran MCF. Passed by this place a lot of times but never tried. So I parked the bike up front and went in, turns out they are selling all sort of mee hoon, mainly with fish. They also serve it with prawns, roast pork and all sort of varieties. Price is not cheap, cheapest is about RM6 for a bowl of mee hoon with fish, but the serving are generous.

Since I just had seafood the night before, I decided to go with roast pork. It comes in 2 bowls, first one are dried mee hoon top with roast pork and fried pork lard. Accompanying it is a bowl of vege in stock soup. Its not bad, but a little dry and I told myself I should have just order the fish one which everyone is eating, hehehe... overall is ok, I think I should be back to try the fish one. Its basically soup mee hoon served with 2 piece of deep fried fish.













As I got home, all tired and ready to just drop dead, my dog stared at me and reminds me that he needs his walk... arghh... so here's a video of him at the park ;). So many things in 1 Sunday morning :)


2 comments:

Tang Kin Chuen said...

next time you cycle around the area, checkout this location near the new Petronas in Kota Kemuning: N2 59.322 E101 32.036 (approx.)

I saw a small dirt road leading somewhere... might be to a biking trail... or a murder site! ;-)

cupnoodles said...

hahaha... idiot, lucky have not heard any explosion yet :P