Google Search

Google
 

Monday, October 29, 2007

Recipe - Grill Lobsters

Daniel got some lobsters from Sg Renggit in Johor and I was asked over to do a cook out. Being a newbie to lobster and since the lobster is not live, I have decided to grill them instead.

So, I got my Tefal electric grill out from the storeroom and put it to good use. The lobsters need to be cut into half from the tail up and you will need a really big and sharp knife to do the job. I recommend chinese chopper if you have them. Wash up the lobster and get it ready to grill.

I placed a small pot on the grill and melt some butter then add in chopped chilies and coriander leaves. You may add in garlic if fancy. Then brush a light layer of the melted butter on the inner lobster's flesh and put them face down on the grill. You may turn it to brush more butter as needed but I would not recommend to much or the butter taste will cover the lobsters.

Once cooked, serve the lobsters with more coriander leaves and squeeze lime juice on it just before eating.

No comments: