Google Search

Google
 

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Kg Subang - Chew Chou Bak Kut Teh

This place is just opposite Monterez club @ Kg Subang, was on the way to check out Daniel's new house and we decided to stop here to makan. I have been to this place once long long ago like 6-7 years back.

The bak kut teh is lighter here but still tasty and nice. What I like most is they have a lot of foo chok. Not too oily and the taste is just right :)

We also ordered a pot of Chicken Rice Wine, which I considered the wine taste to be relative light compared to those my mum cooked at home. Just as other rice wine chicken, you get lots of fungus and ginger. The chicken is quite old, so I am guessing they are using kampung chicken.

BKT soup can be added but the rice wine you will need to order another one just like how the Indon worker there reply Daniel in English "order 1 more pot only" hehehehe :P

No comments: