Google Search

Google
 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Recipe - Leftover Lamb Salad

This is a fairly simple lamb salad I made with leftover baked lamb shoulders I had. The next time you have leftover meat, don't throw them away! I simply cut the lamb shoulders into small pieces, then heat the pan with a few drops of olive oil and heat it up over low flame. Then drop in a few drops of cooking wine to bring out the fragrant again. If you have the sauce for the lamb, drop them in like I did (otherwise replace with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lighty salt and pepper). Then just spread them over your vege and its done!

You can use any vege, arrowhead, butterhead, etc. I usually buy those organic aeroponic vegetables top with cherry tomatos :). This stuff is super healthy and very addictive (the lamb!).

No comments: