Google Search

Google
 

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

D'sara Kim - Euro Deli

Meat meat meat, that is what Euro Deli is all about. This is basically a german meat house, selling processes meat (sausages, bacons, hams, etc.) as well as a nice cozy restaurant. The last time I came here it was 4 men sharing 3 dishes... hehehe... well besides saving money... the serving are big too. By far now, this is my favourite german pork restaurant plus I have the discount card, so kiasu a bit la.


Anyway, this visit I wanted to have something different from the common german sausages and pork knuckle. So I got the Pork Medallion which is pork wrapped with bacon fried top with sauce. They look small but half way eating, you can feel this thick and chuncky meat hitting your stomach. The other is Smoked Pork Lion, I just love it with mustards!



Wanted to try the german beer I saw someone drinking the last time but 500ml is RM26!!! So I decided to try their shraps which are german whisky. I saw one that is apple+pear... well naturally I thought its whiskey plus apple and pear juice... sounds good for a hot day. Unfortunately when it arrived, its simply a neat shot of clear whiskey (with apple+pear fragrant only)! Total damage is below RM60... highly recommended :)

No comments: